Flood Damage?

Flood Damage?


If you are a Town of Clay resident and experienced flood damage to your private property, please complete and file the attached Notice of Claim form with the Town Clerk.

Your claim data can then potentially be included in an application for federal assistance.

Please be sure to provide the property owner, property address, contact information, extent of damage, estimated repair costs and insurance coverage information.

In the meantime, please do not delay cleanup and repairs of your property.

If federal assistance becomes available, you will need to verify damages and associated repair costs. Take pictures and document as much as possible. This process can often take an extended period of time.

***Notice of Claim form will need to be notarized. The Town of Clay cannot notarize these forms for you as it is a conflict of interest***